After selecting the Blankstrap 5 theme for the project or the single page, add a Blankstrap 5 Core stack on top of the page.
If you want to use the inbuilt navigation, add the Blankstrap 5 Navigation Bar underneath.
The Navigation Bar has following 3 base settings. These are available for all components:
- Unique ID: Give the component a unique ID.
- CSS Classes: Add CSS classes to the component, like bootstrap styling classes.
- Attributes: Add additonal attrributes to the component, like data attributes.
In addition, you are able to define:
- The width of the navigation bar
- Placement of the navigation bar
- At which breakpoint the menu toggle button is displayed
- How the navigation links are aligned
- The text and background colors
- Enable an additional content area, e.g. for buttons, which should also appear inside the navigation